Tuesday 5 February 2013

Piles of Pampers fun, Brilliant Tash, bunnies, cool cat's, Super Baz and cuddly kids!!


Do you recognize this gorgeous little face...
and large pile of Pampers nappies? Yip, thats Ben! Lovely Natasha Clark's wonderful little boy who greeted me with a huge smile and then some play time with him and his bunny friends. 
(Tash you and Graeme make gorgeous babies!)
 Tash, is my wonderful friend that helped me find sponsorship for my friends in gugs, you will have seen her in my blog called 

 

 you all should know her well by now but if you don't know who she is yet, then you should definitely check out her blog and facebook page 
After bunny fun, Ben helped me carry that huge pile of Pampers out the house 
We all loaded up Baz's buckie - 
 How cool is this kid???
So it seems I had two knights in shining armor that day, one small cool cat
 and the kind hearted Super Baz was my taxi driver / delivery man / 
work horse / right hand man / fun friend for the day 
Find Super Baz on facebook

When we arrived new little helpers were ready and waiting...
We carried all 100 Pampers nappies quickly in and then it was play time!

 Then of course cuddle time - hugs, squeezes, sitting on laps and making faces at each other is a very important part of spending quality time together...
 As is grinning...
                                      And Big Smiles of gratitude!
Thank You Pampers and Natasha for organizing the wonderful sponsorship your kindness has made such a difference and is so deeply appreciated and Ben for letting me play with you and your bunny and helping me carry the nappies and to all my little helpers at the creche and of course last but definitely not least Thank You so much Super Baz, as always it was great to spend time with you. 

Thank you for your continued support and feed back 
Have a wonderful week!


Remember to Tune into @2OVfm and listen to my show 12 -2pm
The Susana Kennedy Show 

Like my fb page:

Follow me on twitter:





No comments:

Post a Comment