Sunday 17 February 2013

An Apple a Day keeps a grin on your face!

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, well thanks to my brother from another mother, Simon Cabral, (when I grew up my big brother had five best friends, Simon was one of them, hence Simie and me have been great friends for a very long time) anyway back to why I am writing this blog, Simon being the sweetheart that he is, very generously, is donating an apple a day to each of the kids at my creche in Gug's! 

So I have to just embarrass him a little and say how proud and grateful I am, his company motto - highlighted in green below - sum's up why Simon and I are still friends after so many years... 
 
He is salt of the earth goodness and I am very blessed to have him as a friend in my life. 
Thank you so much for your generosity, it is deeply appreciated.
Had to add this pic from your website Simie, you look good!
Simon gave me and Baz a yellow plum each to chew on, it was delicious - Yum!
I delivered the first four box's this week, Mumzi was over the moon
 and there were smiles all round

Sebastian from The No Danger Diaries came and helped me - Thanks Super Baz, so very deeply appreciated as always was great to have you there to help cary and for the great conversation on the way :-) 
 How delicious do these apples look?
 The Kiddies were sleeping when we arrived - remember the mattresses we got them last year, as you can see they are coming into good use - Thanks again to all my friends who helped get them there :-)
 The only one who woke up to the sound of my voice and came running for a squeeze and some love was my little Sipho! 
Baz also got some well deserved love - more smiles and happiness!
A very huge, big, enormous thank you 
to Simon and Vitanova, you are 
making such a difference! 
And to Baz for always being willing to help and joining me in random acts of kindness


 
and to everyone who continues to assist me in supporting Mumzi's creche, please know that your efforts and contributions are deeply appreciated. 
May the goodness you give come back to you ten fold.
Have a happy wonderful week 
and remember an apple a day keeps the doctor away and a grin on your face, 
share the love!
J





No comments:

Post a Comment