Thursday 28 February 2013

Success and Inspiration arriving now with Greg Secker and The Global Success Summit on South African soil


In my last blog I wrote about how funny and synchronistic life can be, how once I knew what I wanted to do, all the tools and connections I needed to make it happen arrived instantly. Thus The Perfect 10 was born, a platform to have long inspirational interviews with incredible people which allowed me to feed my show on 2OVfm with good informative, inspirational content, plus much, much more!

and this is when I heard about the Success Summit, twelve of the worlds most successful, most inspiring minds gathering for a summit right here in South Africa... and the cherry on top? I get to interview and meet them!!!!

The Success Summit is the first of this magnitude and boasts world-leading experts on business, personal development and mastery, career, personal health, well being and fullfillment and more. With key note speaker Sir Richard Branson, speaking with the likes of Dr. John Demartini, Loral Langemeier, JT Foxx, Peter Sage, and one of SA's own Robin Banks, to name but a few. It is about bringing together the best of the best to help you create success in all area's of your life and is certainly not to be missed.

So of course I had to start with the man behind the summit

Greg Secker
"Greg is known as a master trader, entrepreneur, maverick, philanthropist and international speaker, he was a multi-millionaire by his twenties, Greg has gone on to create and run one of England's most successful companies and blazed a path for the everyday-man in the street to walk towards financial freedom. Greg is proud to own Europe's top trader coaching company but his passion lies in not only sharing knowledge but empowering people to take action."

He is also father of two boys and very recently, a little girl as well and an all around good guy. I think the thing that struck me most about Greg was he was so completely genuine and honest, his humble warm nature made it feel as if a bright light was litterally transcending through the screen and onto to me. I felt very honored and inspired to chat to Greg, I hope that by listening to our conversation some of that inspiration can be shared.




If you havent booked your seat yet
Do it now, take charge and transform your life
(Sorry I know I sound like a sales pitch, but I am just so excited and thrilled that I am going that I want to share it with all of you)

And to find out more about Greg go to: http://knowledgetoaction.co.za/home/
and if you want to change your life and truly find financial freedom 
Greg is giving you the awesome opportunity of attending one of 
his seminar's for free, for more info go to:


Follow the link's below for information on how to 
win VIP tickets to The Success Summit!


I cant wait for this weekend and to meet everyone in person, I hope to see some of you there too, if not have a wonderful weekend no matter what you do stay well and happy!

These interviews were first released on 
The Susana Kennedy Show on 2oceansvibe

https://www.2oceansviberadio.com/



Like my fb page:
http://www.facebook.com/TheSusanaKennedyShow

Follow me on twitter:

Thank you 
for your continued support 
and feed back 
 see you all soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment