Friday 7 September 2012

All the best boys body bits come in pair's too!


Oh yes, ladies and gents, men have exceptional pair's too and every woman wants to admire, kiss and touch, those gorgeous, solid, strong, some soft, yet firm, body bits that make two the perfectly balanced number...

They say if you're a man, you have an inclination to be either a face, butt, boob or legs guy, but being a woman, makes us more prone to look at the whole package ....

As always it starts with the eyes, for me a man must have kind gentle...
OOOOOOoooooohhhhh EEEEEmmmmm GGGgggeeeee....
There is something about a strong jaw line with stubble, when its just longer than scratchy but no longer than that... mmmm
Yes, the most perfect looking man has been born, his name is Henry Cavill,
sorry men, nothing I can do about it but drool... girls there is a post up dedicated to just him and his beauty
The lips soft, full-ish - not thin...
Yes please...
Great teeth...
... so important, if I'm ganna wanna stick my tongue in your mouth it must be clean

The moob's...
I really like me some moobs ...
Hands, a man's hands are so very important, they are what hold you, caress you, protect you... touch you
a man's hands are one of my favorite male body parts, big and strong to protect and gentle to hold and touch...

The bum cheeks... (ha ha haa sorry its the only pic I could find, it is a rather delicious bum though, right?)
My lovely gay friends you may want to check out this website, I never knew men's underwear could be so, so... saucy http://www.menswearreview.com/tag/support/
and then lastly the legs... 
I prefer my legs to be skinnier than yours... its a personal preference...
But that doesn't mean they need to be wider than my shoulders...
So mmm ... nice and natural... (hint leave the hair on)

I think most of us are naturally aware that two is generally better than one and having eye candy is droopingly delicious, because it is. As modern woman, or I guess as a modern society, we believe we should have it all and while that is ideal,  I do think that as long as our men make an effort  to be the best they can be physically and we do the same, the most important thing still remains - having a partner who makes you feel loved, wanted, safe and protected... thats the sexiest thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment