Thursday 28 February 2013

Following your dreams to Success and Inspiration!

Its funny how synchronistic life can be, since I started at 2oceansvibe I am finding it more and more challenging to cram in all the wonderful information and guests that I would like to in a two hour show, its like a new world of connections and possibilities has opened up to me and it is as if I am on a new path once more but one that fits my current goals like a well tailored glove. 
As I am sure you have all gathered by now, one of my core goals is to serve others as best as I can, to always leave a place or person better than they were before I arrived, to share knowledge, inspiration and celebrate individuals and the very life we are lucky enough to be experiencing. So, two hours a week just didn't seem enough, I wasn't doing enough, I wasn't reaching enough people and was I serving the people I was reaching in the best way possible? 
And as my mind grappled on how to begin the process of taking on this new challenge, I had a meeting with a guy I know from Google, he was very kind and complimentary and said that he really enjoyed my interviews but I should really be doing more and I should be using visuals and, and, and ... so much of what I wanted to do was being told to me by another person I hardly knew... next thing I knew he had given me the very tool I needed, Google hangout... 
Thus The Perfect 10 was born, a platform to have long inspirational interviews with incredible people which allowed me to feed my show on 2OVfm with good informative, inspirational  content, plus much, much more!

It was perfect, I can interview anyone anywhere in the world face to face, the interviews are uploaded straight to my YouTube channel and anyone across the world can log on and watch live - 
yes, I am having a few teething problems being completely technically challenged, 
 so forgive me and bare with me, 
but essentially its the answer to my prays. 
And of course when a great idea is had, 
true inspiration must always be followed with support. 
I had recently requested and interview with Jessica Cox, Jessica was born without arms she is the first person in the world to receive her Pilot's license and black belt in American Taekwondo, she surf's, drives a car, puts on make-up with her feet and has a wicked sense of humor and she is happily married - she is possibly one of the most inspirational people alive today… and just like that I got a yes!!!
So I made a quick intro
and before I could take another breath...
Hold on tight boys and girls, prepare for lift off!!!
My first interview happened!
Please follow the links below to watch the interviews with Jess:

Susana asks Jessica Cox The Perfect 10 Part 1
and
Susana asks Jessica Cox The Perfect 10 Part 2

 Jessica was lovely, just so down to earth and confident and so much fun to chat to, I wished we had had more time. She is making an extremely moving and motivating documentary, check it out and if there is anyway you can support, please do!

Also check out here website for more info


And this is when I heard about the Success Summit 
and of course the man behind the summit
 the brilliant, genuin, humble and truly incandescent

Greg Secker
Follow the link below for information on The Success Summit, 
how to win VIP tickets to the summit plus Greg's interviews

Follow me on twitter:

Thank you for your continued support and feed back 
Have a wonderful week and Hope to see you at 
The Success Summit this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment