Monday 29 October 2012

What do Marilyn Monroe, Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Lady Gaga and Pink have in common.

 They are all natural brunettes, they were all told they would not make it by someone,they all told that person they would prove them wrong, they were all born plain and with full intention and clear vision purposefully grew into incredibly unique beautiful, powerful woman!
Here is a little bit of their wisdom, learn from them, no one defines you, only you can decide who you will become and although the road is sometimes harsh and lonely you must follow your dreams, live within your truth or you may never know the possibilities that may exist in your future.
 “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

 “Deep in my heart I’m concealing things that I’m longing to say. Scared to confess what I’m feeling - frightened you’ll slip away.

Madonna.
  



I remember putting on that first red lipstick and being like ‘That’s the shit right there.’
Gwen Stefani
“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”
― Lady Gaga
"You cannot amputate your history from your destiny, because that is redemption."
Pink










No comments:

Post a Comment