Friday 8 June 2012

"Sox invites Su to share the City" on 2 Oceans Vibe

Ok so as most of you now know, I have been having fun on the 
2 Oceans Vibe Radio Station with DJSox on his show "Sox and the City" 
every friday for the last 3 weeks, tomorrow will be my forth friday 
on in a row and I am Loving it!  
How did this happen you might ask? 
Well, lets do a quick summery overview to get you up to speed...
My beautiful and brilliant BFF Bailey Schneider had recently joined 
"2 Oceans Vibe" she came to check out the Cape Town Branch 
and I met her there and took her into Studio to introduce her to my good 
friend Sox, my intention was to say a quick "Hi" and make an introduction 
but we all ended up chatting and having such a great time, girls VS Boys!
In fact we had soooooo much fun that our pop in visit lasted 
an hour and a half, three quarters of the show!
Sox told me that his partner in crime Yaron the hairy Jew 
was leaving him alone for 2 whole months ...
and invited me to join him as a stand in, I thought this was a great idea, 
I mean I love a good chin wag and a challenge, so this is right up my ally...

 ... before I knew it I was Sox's much less hairy, 
stand in "partner in crime"
We have an absolute party together, I think we compliment each other well,
 he's a boy's boy (I'm a tom boy turned woman
He likes to soulfully "sing" into the mike during songs 
(well he call's it singing - but truthfully it sounds more like a drowning cat 
having its intestines removed by jagged tweezers) 
Kidding Soxie, you not that bad (not kidding, between you and me he is) 
You Good Sox, you've got a great voice  (not)

And although I love singing in the shower, I know I sound worse than Sox, 
so I keep it to myself... its just safer for his ears and he could leave the mike on by mistake... so basically its safer for everyone.... oiy vey, imagine that! 
I have also found a really hot hairy guy... 
aaahhhh Charles, he is so affectionate and loving... 
loves to lick me from head to toe, I mean he 
literally can't keep his paws off me... Grrrr love it!
Sox insists our relationship is doomed due to the fact that Charles's head is apparently stuffed with cotton instead of brains, but I'm hopeful... we'll have to see what happens, I'm going to stay positive (hold thumbs for me)
So if you haven't already, then don't forget to tune in to 
2 Oceans Vibe Radio Station and catch me with DJSox on his show 
"Sox and the City" every friday from 3 to 5pm
http://www.2oceansvibe.com/
(You can also easily down load an app for your smart phone)
Next blog will be about Me Becoming the 
2 Oceans Vibe Bachelorette 
and details on my first date...





No comments:

Post a Comment