Thursday 28 June 2012

The Dare Devil Yardstick - 2 Oceans Vibe Bachelorette's 1st Date

For my first date as "The 2 Oceans Vibe Bachelorette" 
I present to you - Jordan, The Dare Devil Yardstick!

No not the blond in the middle, the guy on the left of your screen, Sox is on the right. 
(Not sure who the blond is but this is the only decent photo I could find of Jordan so I guess she's being featured in my blog by default ha ha haa!)
and below this is me... I wore a black Kimono by my sisters clothing line BiBi Rouge and skinny jeans, trying to keep warm and a little sexy... but not too sexy



http://www.facebook.com/pages/BiBi-Rouge-by-Sabrina-Kennedy/114810965286276

He was an absolute gentleman and insisted on picking me up, which I liked... 
we went to The Greek Fisherman in the waterfront, it was delicious both of us chose 
the same thing,  grilled line fish (which I guess showed common taste) and of course 
we had some good red wine, Obvious. 




We spoke easily and pretty constantly, the atmosphere was very relaxed, 
which was great because I had been really nervous, it was my first date as 
the 2 Oceans Vibe Bachelorette and I wanted it to go well


A really bad photo of The Yardstick and me taken by...
Our very excited and ready to serve waiter...



All in all I need to say a very big "Thank you!" to Jordan the Dare-Devil-Yardstick, 
I had a great evening and realized that dating can be fun, 
thanks to you i'm no longer scared of the dating game 
;-)



The DO I learnt: "Chivalry is Not dead"
He was a gentleman, they may be hard to spot ladies but they are out there, I have proof, he took me on a date!
Men Chivalry is HOT!

The DON'T I learnt: "Don't wear stiletto heels to the Waterfront!"
(especially in winter, freezing sore feet are a no-no)
Ladies,ask where you are going on your date and wear the correct shoes, I am the clumsiest klutz at the best of times so whether Jordan liked it or not I hung onto him as I crossed the cobbled surface all the way to my seat at The Greek Fisherman and all the way back to the car... Ok, now that I think about it if he's super hot and you are looking for an excuse to gain balance, whip them six inches onto those toes ;-)



Write to me and share your best dating stories, worst night ever, most romantic, whatever you feel like sharing, if it moves me to laughter or tears I will post Your Story in my Blog.


If you missed Sox and I chatting about the date on our show you can watch these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH5t2hNNc_M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7jXCCnbpDY





Don't forget to tune in and catch me and Sox, 
Friday 3pm to 5pm on http://www.2oceansvibe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment