Friday 21 July 2017

Be Pampered and Empowered with Susana Kennedy

I know, it sounds too good to be true, right? But seriously, don't you think you deserve to be Pampered and Empowered? August is woman's month and because it is my life's mission is to assist people in becoming the best they can be, I am doing something really special this year. Do you want to find out a little bit more about why I do what I do and how? Watch this ;-)




In this video I reveal WHY I am so excited about "The Success Portal" 

It is being held at Hyatt Regency​ hotel in jhb from the 11-13th August with celebrity guest PJ Powers - Thandeka​ πŸ’₯ participants will be receiving goodie bags with treats from Amani Spas​, CaRRoL BoYeS Functional Art​, Jenna Clifford​ and more - She is extremely excited about Empowering Women to take themselves to the next level of success both personally and professionally. For more information go to http://www.thesuccessportal.org πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’«

I deeply appreciate all of your support, please like and share this blog with your friends - Thank you so much in advance - love, joy and success to your all!

No comments:

Post a Comment