Monday 24 April 2017

Outcome vs journey, what is more important and why?

Dearest Friends

In today's day and age we spend so much time focused on the end goal, stressing ourselves out about the outcome that we wish to achieve, that we often forget to focus on what is really important. While going about my research I came across some information that grapples with exactly this subject and I found the content so useful in shifting the pressure and re-prioritising the way I look at things, 
it is also a portion of what sparked some of the content for "Liberated, Lovely & Loaded" so of course I had to share :-)

This is what I learnt...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WclJnOre2U&feature=youtu.be
I hope you found this content helpful, I would love to hear your thoughts, so drop me an email so that I can 

Thank you to those of you who have chosen to invest in themselves and purchase "Liberated, Lovely & Loaded" and thank you for your beautiful feedback, I am humbled and delighted! ( If anyone would like to invest in themselves enrol in "Liberated, Lovely & Loaded" go to http://www.liberatedlovelyandloaded.com/ )

I also want to send out a huge thank you for all of the incredible feedback and continued support, it is so deeply appreciated. Please keep it coming and if you would like me to do a post on something you are battling with please feel free to write to me, I am always open to helping if I can.

Sending you all loads of love, light and happiness with wishes for an abundant and joyful week ahead, bye for now!

Love
xox

Susana



P.S. Have you got friends, colleagues or clients who will benefit from this information? Forward this link to sign-up for my newsletter http://www.susana.co.za/sign-up/ they'll thank you for it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment