Tuesday 17 November 2015

5 Christmas Handbag Idea's

This Christmas why not fill a spare handbag with essentials and treats and give it to someone less fortunate? I have seen this idea floating around on social media and I absolutely love it, so I decided to help spread the word and share some idea's.

These are my handbag essentials:


And here are a few other articles I found that you may like, 
perhaps you can mix and match to find your perfect mix.


This is a classy looking compilation found on 

I like the look of this list, quick, basic and many of the true essentials, found on 

This list has loads of idea's and if you even put one or two items from each section in the bag I am sure whoever receives it will be thrilled!

Lipgloss, sunglasses, a purse, a keyring, mints, etc


Wishing you all a very happy and blessed festive season and may you give, 
many unsuspecting woman, the gift of joy!

If you would like to donate handbag's (or money to put bags together) to a lovely organisation filled with woman who spend their live's in service of others, you can email me for more information on info@susanakennedy.com and I would be thrilled to assist. I would like to put together 15 handbags to give as gifts on the 9th of December 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment