Tuesday 18 December 2012

Fountain of Youth, Life and Health all in the little cell that could

My ever increasing curiosity with the possibilities of Stem Cell therapy recently led me to meeting up with Dr. Duncan Carmichael from The Anti-Aging Clinic in Cape town, we chatted about what stem cell's are, what some of the possibilities are and more, this is part 1 of a series of interviews I will be releasing over the next few weeks, demystifying the myths and revealing the incredible possibilities that are actually already available to you all right now. Enjoy!

click link to watch video

For more information please feel free to contact Dr. Duncan Carmichael at The Anti-Aging Clinic in Cape town 

This interview was first released on 
The Susana Kennedy Show on 2oceansvibe

Like my fb page:

Follow me on twitter:

Thank you for your continued support and feed back 
Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment