Wednesday 5 September 2012

My interview with Little Dragon for 2oceansvibe

A few weeks ago a lovely friend of mine Vanessa told me that instead of having a normal birthday party she was going to invite everyone to the "Little Dragon" concert happening at The Biscuit Mill in Cape Town. Honestly I had never heard of the band before but as the time drew new for their performance I decided to check them out and thank goodness I did because they are absolutely awesome!!!

So awesome infect that I had to interview them. So I got hold of "We are Awesome" the organizers and they were fantastic in hooking me up with an interview and press pass for the evening. I have put together a video of the interview so you can check it out.


I ended up having one of the best nights, the music was so good, the vibe and energy so positive and I just spent the whole night red bull in hand and dancing like a crazy woman with my girls... 
... filming with Rita's i-phone, chatting to the crowd - what a variety of fan's, different ages, races, styles, it was possibly one of the most eclectic crowds I have ever been in, so fantastic.




This screen grab is from http://diaryofward.com/2012/09/04/little-dragon-cape-town/Great Pic's check out the link 

Little Dragon is making a documentary, kind of a collage of theirs and their fan's experiences and expressions. If you have anything to contribute or if you just want to find them and follow them go to:
I really wish all the best for them, may they continue to go from strength to strength and if you get the opportunity, don't hesitate go and see them and make sure you have your dancing shoes on, because they sure know how to make you move! 
Rit's was so excited to be my camera person she kept kissing me on the cheek!
and roll end title sequence...

a very big
THANK YOU
to 
'LITTLE DRAGON'
You Are an incredible Band!
and
'WE ARE AWESOME'
Mark & Anneka 
for all their help 
Rita's camera skill's
Chris's editing advice
AND
VANESSA LARA WOOD
a huge
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
and thank you for introducing me to 
Little Dragon's Music
and everyone else who made it an amazing night!
THANK YOU!
xox












No comments:

Post a Comment